Selasa, 27 Maret 2012

Introduce My Self

Assalamualaikum Wr. wb

Hello my friends. I would like to introduce my self. My name is Andhyka Julyanthio. You can call me Andhyka, i was born on July 1st 1993 Tangerang. I live in Tangerang. I was inelementary school SDN 2 Poris Plawad and extracurricular I was a Boy Scout. Then igone to 5 Junior High School but I do not follow any extracurricular. I graduated 5 SeniorHigh School, I attended extracurricular Paskibra and I was elected as a member of the city of Tangerang Paskibraka flying the flag at 17 August 2009, I was very happy because not everyone can fly the flag duplicate heirloom. and I attend the UniversityGunadarma majored in management because I want to become a successful businessman and can help others.
  I think it's enough. Thank you for your attention

Wassalamualaikum Wr. wb

2 komentar:

  1. kawan, karena kita sudah mulai memasuki mata kuliah softskill akan lebih baik jika blog ini disisipkan link Universitas Gunadarma yaitu www.gunadarma.ac.id yang merupakan identitas kita sebagai mahasiswa di Universitas Gunadarma juga sebagai salah satu kriteria penilaian mata kuliah soft skill.. terima kasih :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Main di BOLAVITA banyak keuntungannya
    Dengan pelayanan 24 jam
    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    Live Chat Online 24 JAM NONSTOP !!!
    WA : +628122222995
    Pin BBM : BOLAVITA / D8C363CA (NEW)
    sabung ayam live Bolavita

    BalasHapus